Coolibah Building & Design endevours to use enviromentally friendly building products wherever possible on all of our construction projects.
Environmentally friendly building practices used by Coolibah include:
- The use of Plantation Timbers - these are sourced from Australian pine plantations
- Recycling of all brick and concrete waste - these are taken to specific recycling plants
- Steel and aluminium - is taken to scrap metal yards for recycling
- Waste timbers - are seperated from general waste and are recycled
- BASIX - includes the use of low energy electricals, insulation and the use of water tanks.