Coolibah Building & Design endeavours to use environmentally friendly building products wherever possible on all of our construction projects.
Environmentally friendly building practices used by Coolibah Building & Design include:
- The use of Plantation Timbers – these are sourced from Australian pine plantations
- Recycling of all brick and concrete waste – these are taken to specific recycling plants
- Steel and aluminium – is taken to scrap metal yards for recycling
- Waste timbers – are separated from general waste and are recycled
- BASIX – includes the use of low energy electricals, insulation and the use of water tanks.